With the winter almost gone and the fresh strawberries being back in the supermarkets I think it’s time for me to share this great mini strawberry cupcake recipe with white chocolate.
It’s really easy to make these yummy mini cupcakes, trust me. I am not very good at baking and also way too impatient. But they always come out well and they taste delicious!
For around 30 mini strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate you’ll need:
- 300g flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 150g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 225ml milk
- 50g butter, melted
- 80g fresh strawberries
- 75g white chocolate, chopped
- 200g white chocolate coating
- 100g icing sugar
- 3 tsp red currant or cherry juice
Also you’ll need some of these super cute miniature cupcake paper forms.
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C
2. Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar in one bowl. Whisk the egg in another bowl and then add the milk, vanilla extract and the melted butter to it and mix. Then add this mix to the flour-baking-powder-sugar mix. Mix it all together.
2. Dice the strawberries and add to the mix. Then add the chopped white chocolate and mix everything carefully.
3. Put the mix in mini cupcake forms.
4. Bake the cupcakes for around 15-18mins in the oven until they rise.
5. Take the cupcakes out of the oven and evenly apply the melted white chocolate coating. Then let them cool down.
6. Mix the icing sugar with the red fruit juice. With this pink mix you can decorate your cupcakes. Tip: Put the mix in a freezer bag, cut one corner open and squeeze.
Et voila! Ready they are! 30 super delicious mini strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate!
Ok, ok, I admit it, I was too lazy to make the pink icing myself…instead I bought one of these ready-made coloured icing pens, muahaha!
I told you I am lazy with baking, don’t judge me!